Computer Vision & Remote Sensing
The Computer Vision and Remote Sensing laboratory of Technical University Berlin deals with automatic image analysis including sensor orientation, and with visualization of spatial information. It leads the students to the areas image analysis, computer vision, remote sensing, geoinformatics and visualization.
The following overview provides you a short inside into our fields of research.
- Image Analysis (close range)
- Object reconstruction
- Image based surface measuring
- Medical Image Processing
- Image Analysis in Remote Sensing (aerial and satellite)
- Generic object extraction
- Fusion of optical and SAR Images
The following lectures will be offered in winter term 2016/2017 :
- Digital Image Processing
- Hot Topics in Computer Vision - Project A
"Irgendwo im Nirgendwo: Allein unterwegs als autonomes Fahrzeug"
- Hot Topics in Computer Vision - Project B
"Scientific Process in Computer Vision: From Ideas to Publications"
- Optical Remote Sensing
- Photogrammetric Computer Vision
- Stereobildverarbeitung in der Videokommunikation