Computer Vision & Remote Sensing
The Computer Vision and Remote Sensing laboratory of Technical University Berlin deals with automatic image analysis including sensor orientation, and with visualization of spatial information. It leads the students to the areas image analysis, computer vision, remote sensing, geoinformatics and visualization.
The following overview provides you a short inside into our fields of research.
- Image Analysis (close range)
- Object reconstruction
- Image based surface measuring
- Medical Image Processing
- Image Analysis in Remote Sensing (aerial and satellite)
- Generic object extraction
- Fusion of optical and SAR Images
|20.04.2016 ||The office is closed from 26. -28.04.2016|
and on 06.05.2016 and 09.05.2016
The following lectures will be offered in summer term 2016:
- Automatic Image Analysis
- Bildsynthese in der Videokommunikation
- Einführung in die Informatik - Vertiefung
- HT CV - Projekt - “Scientific Process in Computer Vision: From Ideas to Publications"
- HT CV - Seminar - “Recent Advances in 3D Computer Vision”
- Introduction to Computer Vision (Applied Computer Vision)
- Microwave and Radar Remote Sensing